Saturday, August 22, 2009

an exciting day

Today I went with my sister to Painted By Hue. It was so fun .... l painted a dog and chi an painted a apple that can open. But before that, l went to blockbuster to return a movie. When l was finished painting my dog, l went to waterford shopping center. l went to Old Navy and my sister bought a shirt. Then l went to the gas station and my sister didn't know what to do because she just got her car a couple of weeks ago. So she told me to go help her. The funny thing is that my sister got her car a few weeks ago and i know more about her car than she does. l know because when my parents drive l pay attention to what they do.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! You are smart. I know a little about car. My dad haven't got a car. I like driving a car. I am not as smart as you.

    ReplyDelete